Join the ECEF family by becoming an ECEF member.
- Take advantage of the Farsi and/or Ethics & Religion classes for your children for a minimal fee of $100 per semester per child.
- Obtain up to 50% discounts on any class registration fee such as Masnavi Studies, Self Awareness/Self Knowledge classes and workshops as well as art classes.
- Participate in the Kundalini Yoga class offered at the center on Saturday mornings or Tuesday nights (The $40 registration fee will be waived for members).
- Participate in the Meditation class offered at the center on Monday nights (the $40 registration fee will be waived for members).
- Participate in the Tai Chi class offered on Sunday mornings.
- Obtain up to a $10 discount on any event which requires purchasing a ticket.
- The right to vote for the ECEF Board of Directors (BOD) every two years after being an ECEF member for only six months.
- The right to nominate yourself to serve on the ECEF BOD after being an ECEF member for only six months.
- The privilege of being selected as an ECEF Executive Officer (President, Treasurer, or Secretary) or becoming a member of the Shura Council.
- Last but not least, take pride in supporting and promoting a non-profit Iranian organization to invigorate spiritual growth and develop an abundant spirit of community closeness.
- ECEF is an independent non-profit organization that depends solely on the support of our generous members and our community. The ECEF Membership Fee in only $40 per month per family.